corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova saloon,LOTS OF POTENTIAL!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova saloon,LOTS OF POTENTIAL!
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
29th Sep 05 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND

G reg ( booked as 1.0L)
painted with 7 coats of aston martin dodge viper blue
metal lip bad boy bonnet with scoop
mk2 front end
clear indicators
1.4 sr bottom end with 1.3 sr top (carb model)
lowered 60 mm
wide mouth front bumper (damaged but easy fixed broken bit in boot)
evo spoiler (needs painted)
single wiper
tinted windows
gte clocks
red sr interior
the car has been fitted with BRAKE DISK's alround
15" alloys
nova arch's fitted to rear of car

there is old mots lying there and the green tear off from the v5
id dont have the new v5 (as i never applied for it)
bad bits
the car has NO mot or tax and is currently not running ( had a new head fitted and the previous owner never got round to finishing it and neither have i)
from what i can see it need the alternator tightened up ,fuel line connected a new dizzy and leads and exhaust fitted ,new winscreen.and that seems to be it ... was gonna convert it to a red top but lack of time and money halted that idea and its now taking up space ...
there is aload of spare bits n bobs kicking about ,extra exhaust etc and hatch spoilers ..

not sure wot would be needed for it mot , but don't imagine it would need much ...

car would need to be trailored away as it has no mot or tax and sticks out like a sore thumb .. also i can not guarentee the bottom ball joints are tightened up to be towed .. i know i towed it home but just advising the new buyer of the situation incase they are going a long distance ...

i know what the car owes me and would make an excellent rare modifided car once again potentially show car material with the right interest ..

so there you go guys ideal winter project sorry for the story but i like to be up front with things ..if i forgot anything i will ad it in ive tried to be honest as possible but ..fell free to ask any questions ...

p.s the white 17's aren't included int eh sale and the car will be fitted with clio 16 phaze 1 wheels all with good tyres ..

- forgot to mention the car needs a set of locks fitted too , one has been damaged and i broke the key ignition key and barrel ok .. was gonna go for the flush look but never got round to it

i will be very sad to see her go , but ive put it on here to see if she can go to a good home before getting let loose on fleebay .

if i dont get near the money it owes me then it will be put in my wee bros garage to lie until i get time to fix her

U2U ME FOR DETAILS
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
15th Oct 05 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova saloon,LOTS OF POTENTIAL! 24 database queries in 0.0116360 seconds