corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » HELP CARS GONE MAD

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP CARS GONE MAD
Easty_T

User status: Offline
5th Oct 05 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right other night i was driving a mate home and the oil light flashed on thought it was strange so got home checked oil level and seemed alright just abit low so topped her up then thought nothing much of it anyway a day passed and yesterday the engine management light came on thort oh shiit so went to pull over and then all the oil and battery lights came on and lost power and engine cut out, anyway pulled over and left it for a few minutes but really needed to get home anyway tried starting it and everything seemed fine. anyay there was no other way to get to work this mornin so started it up and it seemed fine again got me to work fine but then on the way home it did the same thing also the speedo stopped working alltogether anyone any ideas what the hells goin on?
Mistamist

5th Oct 05 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like the engine lost power for a moment and completely cut out then the ignition came back on showing all the lights.

check for bad earths around the engine.
ChrisD16v

5th Oct 05 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this happened with mine, mine couldn't idle either when i let off the revs it cut out, it turned out to be that i had blown a fuse when using an electric compressor with the cigarette lighter, you see your engine management and cigarette lighter share the same fuse so its worth checking.
Easty_T

5th Oct 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one off out now to check cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » HELP CARS GONE MAD 22 database queries in 0.0100121 seconds