corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » isotta boss kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author isotta boss kits
RCoughtrie

User status: Offline
15th Oct 05 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought one of these to fit my air bag corsa, its defo the correct one but the base looks like it needs trimmed so that i can spin the nut on the steering pole so that its not gonna come away... is this common or should i send it back ?....

when i look into the boss the grips inside the hole start half way then nothing i marked it out with a pen how much i would need trimmed and took the boss off... its just about bang on where the grip ends

Help ?
CorsAsh

15th Oct 05 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you pushed the boss right down onto the column? Not entirely sure what you mean, but if you can get the nut onto the top, use that to push the boss down onto the splines fully...
RCoughtrie

15th Oct 05 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AS the air bag version boss comes in two bits one for the steerting wheel to attatch to the other for the SQUIB.... this is the small plate that the squib fits to btw.....

As u can see in my pic where i think it needs trimed this is also where the grips inside end.... for the picture with the steering column in green u can see how it doesnt come through.... im guessin cutting it will allow it to come through for me to get the bolt on

and yes i pushed it right down

help

[Edited on 15-10-2005 by RCoughtrie]

New Poll