corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale - D4MO B Custom Bonnet.......

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale - D4MO B Custom Bonnet.......
Daimo B

User status: Offline
17th Oct 05 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, its up for sale at last. Due to me having a new bonnet sitting in my garage for around a year. House forces sale of anything i can so its up for grabs...

Custom bonnet - 1 complete curve. Smoothed washer jets.

Bonnet IS damaged and will need to be repaired by yourself/bodyshop when coming to spray. Welds need going over and re-smoothed.

Any other like this are a copy of this one.

Engine heat. My 2.0 ran slightly hot, but after fitting a hose kit, it was fine. (My engine bay is FULL of chrome anyway which doesn't help) Never a problem. The old 1.4 engine ran fine with the bonnet, it never over heated at all. This will be the same for the 1.6.

I thought I had pictures online of the underside cracking, but i havent, so i'll upload them later tonight and post them. Its cracking a bit either side underneath. As said, easily sorted when sprayed.

Pictures of the bonnet with Irmscher Airdam

More pictures available on my website.
I've posted this in other places also

Serious offers.

COLLECTION ONLY - WILL DELIVER PART WAY IF NECESARY - I am in Noth West Kent (Dartford Area).

please PM me offers. Thanks

Damien
Haimsey
Premium Member

17th Oct 05 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats looks well nice

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Daimo B

18th Oct 05 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt, was busy so not uploaded the other pictures yet.
Daimo B

20th Oct 05 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Provisionally sold.......
Rus

20th Oct 05 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've heard so many storys of you! and you live at my old college. nice bonnet, haven't seen your car around though
Daimo B

23rd Oct 05 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

All good i hope.

Live at your old college? Naah, used to go to NW kent though. Not used her much recent;y/

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale - D4MO B Custom Bonnet....... 25 database queries in 0.0089350 seconds