corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BCM carbon induction kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BCM carbon induction kit
TIMBO1

User status: Offline
26th Oct 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above , i have an induction kit for sale that was on my car for literally a day b4 i had a new one . there is an explanation behind this the kit comes with instructions , fittings and has been put back in the original packaging and at the moment is lying sealed in my garage . bought 2 weeks ago from demon tweeks for 165quid ( still have receipt ) i dont want to let it go for a stupid price . these are universal filters and im told by tweeks and people on the site this will fit all corsas including c20's . i dont have pics on here but will arrange some if you are interested , and if you are please u2u me with an offer .

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BCM carbon induction kit 24 database queries in 0.0077050 seconds