corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Random Question (BACS & Employment Law)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Random Question (BACS & Employment Law)
mestonian

User status: Offline
27th Oct 05 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly, If a BACS payment was made yesterday, to clear friday on the 3day payment cycle, should my bank (HSBC) be able to see this payment going through and tell me that its actually there?

Also, after being made unemployed, i received a letter stating i would receive all owed wages, and acrued holiday pay, on the 28th. I have this in black and white from my previous firm, i worked this out to be over £300 yet the above, means that if my bank are right and nothing is in the process of clearing, they havent paid it

What do i do? Emailed my firm and no response.

Ta guys,
City

27th Oct 05 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m:science SMS Server represents the strongest corporate end-to-end Text Messaging solution on the market today.

We have harnessed the power of SMS into a powerful application that allows you to rapidly deploy text messaging capability to your systems, websites and applications.

Organisations from around the world are using m:science to fulfill their PC to SMS text messaging requirements.

Current customers include McLaren International, Nasdaq, ING Direct, Europ Assistance, Royal Borough of Kingston, Thames Valley University and Royal Skandia.

Product Information
Russ

27th Oct 05 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait till tomorrow. the problem hsbc have is, unless you know the exact amount being sent, they will not be able to tell you.
mestonian

27th Oct 05 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cool cheers mate. So it probably has been paid but they cant see it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Random Question (BACS & Employment Law) 22 database queries in 0.0114739 seconds