corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » anyone klnow the price for....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone klnow the price for....
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Oct 05 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a headgasket and headbolt set for a 2 litre zetec mondeo?

no labour, just parts?

i need to shut someone up
ed

31st Oct 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Judging against Vauxhall part prices I would say about £10-£15 for the gasket and £3-£5 each for the head bolts...
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 05 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i said

i was told

"yeah, but your cars only a corsa"

"mines a 2.0si, 3inductions, supa chipped, and loads of ova stuff"

"and its a mondeo"

so i said that i've just done mine and a complete gasket and bolt set for the WHOLE engine was £56.....
ed

31st Oct 05 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going by 2.0 prices... I love that one though 'yours is only a Corsa' get it all the time from mates.... Yea a feckin' 2.0 16v 150bhp beasty. You should be even more sad as it came from a bloody Mondeo owner....

New Poll