corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HPI nitro remote control car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HPI nitro remote control car
Marc D

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a HPI car. It has a nitro star T15 nitro engine with 2 gears which gives it a top speed of around 45mph. The BMW shell is a bit worn and needs nuts and bolts for the spoiler which i have used to put the spoiler on the Suzuki escudo Pikes Peak body shell.

The option parts I have put on it are high performance air filter which cleans the air better and gives it more acceleration. It also has a fibre disc brake which doesnt heat up as quick as the standard item. It has 5 spoke star style wheels in white with radial 26mm tyres.

The car starts and drives fine but will need the carburettor tuning before it will run perfect. It comes with 1 gallon of fuel, fuel bottle, glow starter and charger, lots of spare glow plugs, glow plug wrench, wheel wrench, new batteries in car and remote also has 3 spare wheels and tyres which are semi worn but usable.

Altogether the car cost me £376 with all the bits i have mentioned. The car is very fast and is aimed for the more amautare driver. I hope you have many hours of fun with this car as I did.

i want £130 for it please including delivery
Marc D

User status: Offline
8th Nov 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up ya go

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HPI nitro remote control car 24 database queries in 0.0038731 seconds