corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » The black Corsa kills again

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The black Corsa kills again
liveseytowers

User status: Offline
   7th Nov 05 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some old bloke was killed in Darwen on Friday night when a Paxo and a Black Corsa C where racing down a narrow street and ran him over as he left a pub.

Thats two deaths in our region by Corsa's in as many weeks! We will be getting a bad rep soon! I've seen the Corsa in question driving around as it looks just like mine with a similar number plate. I think i might slow things down a little for a while.

Do you feel sorry for the young drivers or do you think the should go down and burn. I just think that it could so easily be me that ran someone over as i've been driving a bit quick round the local roads recently. (note that i dont drive like a maniac and i know there is a time and a place etc but we all have been guilty of some crazy driving in the past)
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 05 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't be the same car surely?

Bad news though. Idiots.
leeshez

7th Nov 05 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats bad that
langey

8th Nov 05 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad news for the family of the fella killed and the person driving and his family too, i'm sure the driver didnt mean to do it on purpose, but he has done it and will have to face upto the consiquences (sp) i do feel sorry for the driver tho, his/her whole life is ruined by the fact they have killed someone. and theres nowt you can do to bring back the dead
Rexy

8th Nov 05 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody can knock anybody down at any time... It just so happens to be another corsa. Don't worry about it, and just read the road ahead as best you can and avoid small children/piss heads.
John G

11th Nov 05 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if racin is gonna take place it shud happen in a non congetsed area where there is no chance of stray ppl walkin out

just feel sorry for both parties but im afraid the lad hasnt got a leg to stand on
Brett
Premium Member

15th Nov 05 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

racing down a narrow street

tossers...there is a time and a place

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » The black Corsa kills again 23 database queries in 0.0081620 seconds