corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone who has dealt with TV Mag's publisher or Future for events

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone who has dealt with TV Mag's publisher or Future for events
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Nov 05 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got home and opened a letter sent to 'CorsaSport.co.uk... my address'

Anyway, the nice folks decided to send me an outstanding invoice telling me I owe them £899.99 for 'Trax 2005'

Now I was quite sure they had raped all the money you guys sent me from my account earlier this year, and started to shit it abit.

After speaking to the guy at Future's credit department they informed me that due to them buying out TV Mag's publisher, that there were alot of duplicate accounts and such so alot of people were getting these strange invoices.

If you get the same, just ring the number on the invoice, tell them your invoice number and they will resolve the problem on the phone (for me anyway).

Willay - now changing his pants.

[Edited on 11-11-2005 by willay]
3CorsaMeal

11th Nov 05 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u selling the old pants?

pics?
3CorsaMeal

11th Nov 05 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can collect
Ojc

11th Nov 05 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you crapped your pants William

Pics of your pants with toffee in.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

11th Nov 05 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was one of them heart stopping moments cause I was 99% sure the money had left my account but I thought "what if"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone who has dealt with TV Mag's publisher or Future for events 22 database queries in 0.0074658 seconds