corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.0 12v to a gsi??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.0 12v to a gsi??
jaymac

User status: Offline
13th Nov 05 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i have killed me 12valver, and i want to keep the car but i can get insured in a gsi and i want more power. what would be needed part form the obvious things engine,gearbox, ecu?? does the wiring plug straight in?do i need to change the driveshafts?fuel injectors?brakes>suspension? wat prices am i lookin at excluding labour costs. cheers
Horgan

13th Nov 05 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brakes def need upgrtaded or you WILL kill someone!!!
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Nov 05 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell the 1 litre as a non runner and buy a GSi/Sport. Far less messing and easier to insure, and you might get electric bits, better seats etc.
Matt H

13th Nov 05 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Sell the 1 litre as a non runner and buy a GSi/Sport. Far less messing and easier to insure, and you might get electric bits, better seats etc.

What year is the car?
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Nov 05 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

W reg.
jaymac

13th Nov 05 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i spose but i was weighing up options really jus wanted to compare costs, as Ian said 2000 W plate. I was going to get a 1.6 sxi astra but i decided i'm going to stick with the corsas for a bit longer. cheers guys
ed

13th Nov 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't swap the engines... Waste of time....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.0 12v to a gsi?? 23 database queries in 0.0112150 seconds