corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speakers
duskyromeo

User status: Offline
   16th Nov 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am looking to upgrade the front and rear speakers in my t reg corsa SXI. I have a JVC stereo which sounds real tinny. What would be the best (and cheapest) speaker upgrade and is it really going to give me much more bass than the standard fit vauxhall rubbish? I am a total novice so advice is much appreciated! I def don't want to fit a sub tho.

New Poll