corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Date display

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Date display
corsagsi1986

User status: Offline
20th Nov 05 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there all quick question as u all no in a corsa B when u change the radio to a non standard one, when u switch it on u get the time and temp displayed but there is a blank on the middle bit where the stereo display wud have been and the date shows up when stereo is off

I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A WAY TO HAVE THE DATE DISPLAYED STILL WHILE THE STEREO IS TURNED ON DOES ANYBODY NO BOUT THIS OR CAN ANYONE HELP ME

[Edited on 19-06-2011 by Ian]
Hilly

20th Nov 05 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to swop a couple of wires around on the wiring loom, i think its the red and yellow ones you swop round but dont take my word for it, go to your nearest ICE dealer and ask
John

21st Nov 05 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cover up the power aeriel pin with a bit of tape.
nosybonk

18th Jun 11 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure the af and tf (isit) are switched off thats what i did in my c and they come up apart from on the radio i think
RKS

19th Jun 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hilly
you have to swop a couple of wires around on the wiring loom, i think its the red and yellow ones you swop round but dont take my word for it, go to your nearest ICE dealer and ask

Thats to make the Radio memory work correctly

New Poll