corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mobile phone insurance, whats the deal?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mobile phone insurance, whats the deal?
langey

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 05 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lost my phone and dont have a clue where, last night i got the phone barred. still hasent turned up. i got monthly insurance, its with o2 online, can i make a claim for a loss or will they only replace it if its stolen?
Twiggy

23rd Nov 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

call police and get a crime ref number then call 02 to get free new one!

(thats what i did...)
Twiggy

23rd Nov 05 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooooh yeh say u were pissed so details are hasey!
ssj_kakarot

23rd Nov 05 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends what type of insurance you have with o2 if its the gold option £5 a month then yes it is covered for loss, there will however, be a £25 fee for excess.

you need to ring up the police report it as LOST, not stolen and you need a LOST refrerence number, as if you ask for a crime reference number you will probs be told to go away.

whatever you do, do not tell o2 insurance alchol was involved as they may not pay out, they do have the right to refuse to pay insurance out, a lot of the time alchol is one of the reasons to do this.

just tell them you were out walking with your girlfriend sat on a bentch and your zipped pocket , un-zipped its self and your phone fell out.

then there will be no problems, as for the police tell em whateer you like they wont give a shoot and would never follow up on it any how.

[Edited on 23-11-2005 by ssj_kakarot]
langey

23rd Nov 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt alcohol involved

i evan went out in my car last nite, got a lift home, totally forgot i went out in my car, had to walk all the way to my mates as i couldnt ring him, then drive home lol. my memory is shit

found the phone though, was in my mates car down the side of the seat.
Munchie

23rd Nov 05 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat foen was it haha
langey

23rd Nov 05 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a d500. only thing i was arsed about is all the phone numbers i'd loose and pics could be dangerous in the wrong hands

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mobile phone insurance, whats the deal? 22 database queries in 0.0107660 seconds