corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where to get Insurance on a International Licence?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get Insurance on a International Licence?
fazmufc

User status: Offline
   19th Dec 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Nice looking site. I was just wondering and i hope this is the correct forum i posted it, that is it possible to get insurance on a international licence which is not from europe? Does anyone know what companies allow this and allow to drive for 12 months with the licence.

Also if this is not possible, should a provisonal insurance be done instead. I understand you need someone over 21 and 3 years passed next to you but how high is the cost.

I have a 1.4i Citroen Saxo WestCoast which is slightly modified.

Thanks all

[Edited on 19-12-2005 by fazmufc]
fazmufc

19th Dec 05 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this is not possible, any ideas about a provisonal licence which aint to expensive for 1.4i?

What are the requirements on a provosional, i only want that insurance for a couple of months until i get my full uk licence.
ed

19th Dec 05 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No idea on the insurance side of things, however, if you want to drive with a UK provisional licence you need a person in the car with a full Uk licence and L plates... I'm sure that quite a few insurance companys will let you get insured on an international licence. Have a look on Google.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where to get Insurance on a International Licence? 22 database queries in 0.0083220 seconds