corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GSi Shocks and Springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSi Shocks and Springs
Rich H

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 05 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from the obvious (vauxhall) does anybody know where I can source Corsa B GSi shocks and springs from? I have already posted a wanted ad on here but received no answers. Now thinking about buying brand new if nobody has a GSi setup they want to get rid of. Can anybody help? Thank Yaw
Planty02

22nd Dec 05 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try ebay mate
Rich H

22nd Dec 05 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Planty02
try ebay mate

I have - no luck at the moment. Don't want to go as low as 40mm really and deffo not 60 - want to keep it pretty standard so thought GSi setup would be good for my Corsa "Swing"
MJ

22nd Dec 05 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u want it to look like a 4X4
Rich H

22nd Dec 05 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mark_jarman1
if u want it to look like a 4X4

its more of a 4x4 atm!!! itd lower it by bout 20mm from what it is atm, itd handle better, itd replace my shagged rear shox and also, becasue i live in a poxy rural area, i regularly have to drive down bumpy, broken back roads and dont fancy breaking my car by dropping it 40mm! And, also because so many peoplelower their GSi's, why doesnt anybody want to sell suspension that to them is as good as useless?!
MJ

22nd Dec 05 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is not true, i had a 1.2 corsa and put gsi springs and shocks on at it made it very high, also my mate with a 1.2 corsa c put 1.8 sus on it and it made that even higher, the reason it is lower is due to the extra weight of the engine, so the car will be slightly more bumperer and handle better due to the higher pownedage (sp)the springs have
MJ

22nd Dec 05 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was you just lower it on a set of 30mm eibach springs
Rich H

22nd Dec 05 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

realli? what and just replace my rear shocks with nu standard ones? if i drop the rear 30mm, will the front b higher thus looking silly though? Im only on Corsa B Sport 14's with standard tyres!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GSi Shocks and Springs 22 database queries in 0.0115042 seconds