corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tyres - Yokohama Parada?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tyres - Yokohama Parada?
mwg

User status: Offline
30th Dec 05 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got them or had experience of them? Going to need new tyres soon. Sacked off the idea of the 195/40/17s as they are hard to come by so sticking with the 205s.

Any other suggestions? Got about £70-£85 to spend on each tyre and would prefer them to have a curved tyre wall like my Toyos do. Nothing wrong with the Toyos but there are probably better tyres for the money?

Had Kumho Ecsta when I got the wheels and they were awful then went to Toyo Proxes T1-Rs which were infinately better so other than that I dont have much experience of buying tyres
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Dec 05 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Yokos have a major curve on the sidewall. Lasted me about 5 minutes though, very soft.
dannycorsa c

30th Dec 05 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have a heavy right foot then id get something different they wont last very long. uniroyal rainsports are a quality tyre great in wet and the dry
G4RY_JM

30th Dec 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check out the site matt for tyre options, obviously youll get your cs discount off of those prices
Jerham

30th Dec 05 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the 539`s had both on my ibiza cupra and the paradas are very soft, 5391s are good all round too, and a bit cheaper
mwg

30th Dec 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are the rainsports side walls like? I've heard good things about them before

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tyres - Yokohama Parada? 22 database queries in 0.0092061 seconds