corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headlight high beam coming on automatically

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight high beam coming on automatically
Coopers_Corsa

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone else had a problem with the headlight stalk by the steering wheel. ive had 2 now and they have both gone faulty, must be some kind of loose connection in the little switch box as i can drive down the road normally on low beam and if i hit a small bump or something the high beam will flick on, and if i just tap the stalk it will go off. getting fed up with it. anyone else had this problem or ne1 know how 2 fix it?
MR2Mike

3rd Jan 06 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never heard of that before. got to be dodgy connection.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

3rd Jan 06 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, I had it in my car about a year ago, so bought a new one off ebay, its not very hard to replace and sorted the problem!
craig8
Premium Member

3rd Jan 06 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

common prob with vauxhalls so ive heard, happened on my dads omega and it does it on my car too, just a matter of replacing it again

E36 328
Coopers_Corsa

3rd Jan 06 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i brought one a while ago off ebay, it worked fine for about a month n its gone dodgey again. ahh well jus have to get yet another one

New Poll