corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What to do next

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to do next
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jan 06 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spring and summer should hopefully be on its way soon so im going to use the time to do some stuff to my car.
Here is how it looks at the moment (now has colour coded mirrors)

my plans are
GSI spoiler
Back box, oval or twin round
DEPO smoked headlights
GSI replica skirts

Or insted of the GSI skirts some kind of kit

What do you think?
Any other suggestions?

Cheers Gavin

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
DaNnY_LaD

29th Jan 06 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full Gsi kit,Gsi spoiler,lowered,colour coded,6x4 oval exhaust,smoked all round e.g headlight,repeaters,rear clusters,bb bonnet,semi-smooth boot,

Then you away O and de-badge it aswell...

[Edited on 29-01-2006 by DaNnY_LaD]
gavin18787
Premium Member

29th Jan 06 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

semi smoothed boot sounds good thinking of changing the wiper too. not sure on the full gsi kit as its not actually a gsi and would feel weird doing it.
its a bit lower then that now BTW as that pic was taken after i fitted the kit. its bedded down a bit more now and is a true 40mm drop. still could do with more though but i regulary carry four people and cant be doing with the rubbing .

gavin18787
Premium Member

30th Jan 06 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm also liking the look of the reiger aprons. opinions?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What to do next 23 database queries in 0.0095561 seconds