corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any1 have fk coilovers??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any1 have fk coilovers??
c4rsa-sport

User status: Offline
4th Feb 06 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am looking to buy a set of coilovers for my car.. bein looking at the fk highsport kits, i was wondering are they worth the money,easy to fit, pratical and how do you adjust them while they are on the car and make sure they are the same all round??
j0hn

4th Feb 06 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very easy to fit - simply replace whole suspension strut with the coilover. Worth the money from wot iv heard and felt the amazing handling u get. u adjust using a small tool u get and markers indicate how much u are lowering...i think!
c4rsa-sport

4th Feb 06 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can any1 else 2nd this??
purple monster

4th Feb 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt personally my best friend fiited fk highsports on his corsa c they looked good but the are not low enough at the back the the coilovers clunk when you full lock so no they are not good
VegasPhil
Premium Member

4th Feb 06 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh. Mine are ace.

Easy to adjust. Just wind them down with the tools . Practically is up to you. Grease the threads and check them periodically and they'll be fine!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Jake

4th Feb 06 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slap some waxoyl on them once they are fitted.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any1 have fk coilovers?? 23 database queries in 0.0084820 seconds