corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My old Clifford 600 alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My old Clifford 600 alarm
Sam.S

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 06 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much do you think I could get for this?

However, it is in a cardboard box with just the wires etc. A good auto electrician should be able to fit it as it comes with notes made from my auto electrician stating which wires are what (he made these as he pulled it out of the corsa).

Cost me £700 new BUT it has been stood in a box since the corsa which is roughly 3 years back now.
Potentially this could be a huge bargain.

How do you think i should go about selling this because it will be a gamble for the buyer.
Rileysport

3rd Mar 06 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam.S
How much do you think I could get for this?

However, it is in a cardboard box with just the wires etc. A good auto electrician should be able to fit it as it comes with notes made from my auto electrician stating which wires are what (he made these as he pulled it out of the corsa).

Cost me £700 new BUT it has been stood in a box since the corsa which is roughly 3 years back now.
Potentially this could be a huge bargain.

How do you think i should go about selling this because it will be a gamble for the buyer.

i think you should sell it me for 50 quid
Sam.S

3rd Mar 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£50? Think that would go down as one of the best deals for a buyer this site has seen in a while lol

Ebay it perhaps?
CCA

3rd Mar 06 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put it on ebay with a buy it now of what you would like it to go for and also let people bid
Ally

3rd Mar 06 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

type the model number into ebay and see how much they are selling for
Sam.S

3rd Mar 06 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My old Clifford 600 alarm 22 database queries in 0.0082450 seconds