corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***CLASSIFIEDS CHANGE, PLEASE READ***UPDATE***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***CLASSIFIEDS CHANGE, PLEASE READ***UPDATE***
mav

User status: Offline
7th Mar 06 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

As of the 8th of March 2006 ALL for sale ads MUST have a base price included in the advert. If no price is shown by the seller, thread will be deleted and thread owner u2u'd.

I will be enforcing this rule Strictly

There is a topped post in cars offered and parts offered and this thread will remain topped for a short period so all members are aware of rule change.

This rule ALSO applies to EBAY links, we still need price and description.

I have been u2u'ing ad owners with no price at the moment and warning them to add a base price as there is so many, this will not last forever as I will start just to delete or close them.

This post has been up for long enough now so threads will be closed or deleted.
As of 28th March no warnings will be given.

mav

[Edited on 27-03-2006 by mav]

[Edited on 29-03-2006 by mav]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***CLASSIFIEDS CHANGE, PLEASE READ***UPDATE*** 22 database queries in 0.2402749 seconds