corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Vauxhall Corsa SXi 16V Black, Aircon Etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 Vauxhall Corsa SXi 16V Black, Aircon Etc
W17KO

User status: Offline
8th Mar 06 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girlfriends Standard Corsa SXi 1.2 16V with average mileage (37000) and full service history and is getting serviced this week. She is the second lady owner it has this car is great fun quite nippy for a 1.2 and only group 3 insurance, it is a very economical car all round, the car finished in Black Sapphire, the car is totally standard and has not been touched, it has the same spec as other SXi's with aircon etc on here so I wont bore you with that, It is in excellent condition and drives superb there is a full years tax and MOT, ideal first car or run about. The interior is in very good condition seats have no fag burns, as the car has never been smoked in ever. Really needs to be seen to be appreciated. I have been as honest as I can. Looking for £4200 ono

Few Photos Here:

[Edited on 08-03-2006 by W17KO]
W17KO

9th Mar 06 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get up there!
W17KO

13th Mar 06 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting serviced as we speak!
W17KO

15th Mar 06 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP
W17KO

19th Mar 06 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any offers welcome

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Vauxhall Corsa SXi 16V Black, Aircon Etc 24 database queries in 0.0092759 seconds