corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm problem
ryansss

User status: Offline
9th Mar 06 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Corsa what a headache. GSI gets picked up by its new owner on Saturday, but I'm having an issue with the alarm. After say an hour drive the alarm has issues locking. The other night I locked up, then went to unlock as I decided I didnt like where I had parked, and it wouldnt disarm. Last night I couldnt get it to arm. Leave it 5 mins after a long drive and it works fine?

Any ideas as I'm worried I may lose the sale if the buyer cant unlock the car to take it away.

vaux mad

User status: Offline
9th Mar 06 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the battery is charged ok

New Poll