corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Daewoo question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Daewoo question
Rileysport

User status: Offline
24th Mar 06 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bro's car... when you rev the engine the lights dim, battery dies after some use too, you can heard the alt belt slipping and the eml light comes on, along with airbag etc, do we think... fooked alternator or could just a manky belt cause this ?????

had to stoke up the corsa twice to jump it, i'm popular enough with the neighbours as it is
ed

24th Mar 06 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably a slipping alternator belt. As you can hear slipping that would be the first port of call.
Rileysport

24th Mar 06 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i figured... 6 quid easy fix... i hope so, its his first motor just passed his test tuesday

New Poll