corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sierra 3 Door Cosworth Texaco Replica

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sierra 3 Door Cosworth Texaco Replica
Bradz

User status: Offline
27th Mar 06 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reluctant sale as i have no time to finish due to work comitments.

Where do i start? This is a 3door Cosworth BUILT using GENUINE FORD Parts by ME.

THE PICS DONT DO THE CAR JUSTICE, If you dont like being looked at and dont like people stopping and staring at your car, This is not for you.

I supose you could call it an un-finished project, but im using it most days to work, and the Looks the Car gets is Crazy

The shell is a NON Sunroof model. It has GENUINE Cosworth EVERYTHING, All Bumpers, etc are ford items, along with the Bonnet etc,

There is NO cheap replica parts on this car. The Seats are BRAND NEW Sparco's that cost me a small fortune last month..

To get the car to this standard i have spend along time finding the right parts and even bought a complete car just to get parts from it.

It has Cosworth rear axle/diff fitted along with rear disks. It has cosworth Dash/Clocks etc. Basicly if a cosworth has it, so does mine.

It has been painted inside and out.

Nice 17" RARE TSW Hocenhiem wheels are fitted ith good tyres, these are like hens teeth now and make £500 all day long

Koni shocks etc are fitted.

and obviously the in your face Texaco Touring Car Decal set.

The catch- There is no Cosowrth engine, well there is buts its stil in my Saph Cosworth which im keeping,

I have fitted a 2.1 Pinto with injection (sourced from other car i bought) The only reason i fitted this was so i could MOT the car and drive it when my wife was using our othe car, as i hated seing it looking good in the garage and not moving.

THERE IS NO RUST OR ROT ON THE CAR.

The car drives PERFECT. I really cant explain how clean this car is with NO FAULTS,

It has a LONG MOT.

Reg as 1.6L so cheap insurance if [ERRR] want.

OFFERS

May swap or p/x clean Clean FRST or ERST or what have you

POOR PICS ,CAR NOW SITS ON 17" HOCENHIEM WHEELS ALL ROUND

[Edited on 27-03-2006 by Bradz]
Liam

27th Mar 06 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs a price as per new rules
mav

27th Mar 06 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above.
Forum rules state base price needed..If not included thread will be deleted.

mav
Bradz

27th Mar 06 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£2700 ono
Nismo

27th Mar 06 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck with the sale.

[Edited on 27-03-2006 by mav]
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

28th Mar 06 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks lovely. makes me want a cossie again
cooki

28th Mar 06 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try puttin it up on fiestaturbo.com sure some one will be interested on there mate good luck with sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sierra 3 Door Cosworth Texaco Replica 24 database queries in 0.0142312 seconds