corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking corsa c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking corsa c20xe
Danwileman

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right Im breaking my corsa xe so most bits are for sale heres a list of parts what are off the car at the moment.
Corsa GSI body kit
Front bumper is in good condition with a little crack under one of the head lights most wouldn’t tell you but im being honest. Spots are in execlent condition with no marks on them and the spliters in good nick. Rear bumper is mint. Side skirts are in good condition and come with both rear arches and L shaped covers one of these has split but would be covered with the jacking point cover.The kit is in Vauxhall flame red.
I really want to sell this as a complete kit Im after £300

Heres a pic of the split in the bumper as you can see its nothing major

Corsa clear rear lights these are MHW ones not cheap copys they cost £140 new and are E marked and fit as if they were factory. Are in excellent condition not a mark on them Im after £70 plus delivery.

Electric MHW m3 lights these were well over £100 new and come with corsa base plates again these are in execlent condition they are sprayed dark metallic purple.
Im after £70 plus delivery

Pipercross viper filter for Vauxhall 2.0 16v engine with cold feed pipe in good condition couple of little scuffs but nothing major. Ideal for use in an engine conversion.
£100

Reiger rear valance blended on to corsa rear bumper the paint has cracked along the line of the join would be easily sorted at the body shop when its sprayed. .
I want £80 collection only

Heres a pic of the crack

QED motorsport Q38H cam shafts and adjustable pulleys. These were originally mongos off mig and are reprofiled gm blanks give quite a lumpy tick over and need to be used with con rod bolts but big gains can be seen at 4000 revs and above.
£200 I will sell the pulleys separate but I want to sell the cams first if I do.

Theres loads more to come off so will post up as it does.
Im located in stoke contact me by u2u.

[Edited on 03-04-2006 by Danwileman]
Danwileman

User status: Offline
6th Apr 06 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking corsa c20xe 24 database queries in 0.0090311 seconds