corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my team dynamics monza's 17" white swap only!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my team dynamics monza's 17" white swap only!!!!
ckallis500

User status: Offline
7th Apr 06 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im building a new shell consisiting of a big fia cage, fully seam welded and strengthened. and im thinking of dropping an inch or two on the wheel size... my wheel are in ok condition few curb marks but nothing major... its a set of 5 wheels unfortunatly the 5th wheel is buckled quite bad, but tyre is still mint (so effectivly one good spare tyre) other 4 tyres are all good, easily mot passable, and last a few months on thje road, all tyres are 205 40 17 falkens... look very low profile. they are 4x100 with an offset of (et) 45mm they are on my corsa as you can see by the pics below, lowered 60+mm, rear arches havent been touched but does rub with 4 in car... just the arches need a little trim... very grippy but just want to go smaller with my new build... willing to swap for some wheels either 15's or 16's must have good tryes and offset must be et 45mm!! let me know what you got!!!! im from plymouth btw!

Gareth T

7th Apr 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fancy sum 14 inch irmishur rims
ckallis500

7th Apr 06 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really to be honest mate, looking for something like 15" compo's or speedlines, something rally salg like mine lol but smaller, allready got some 14" but am going to be eusing v6 brakes so no chance 14's will fit... gotto be 15's or 16's
Gareth T

7th Apr 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what 14s u got ??
carnuts

7th Apr 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want these wheels but got none to offer you

i got a set already but no centre caps
corsaaa_16v

7th Apr 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please send pics of each wheel to siggy_rulez@hotmail.co.uk!! ive got a set of 15's i could swap, also team dynamics, cheers!!
ckallis500

8th Apr 06 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Martin

8th Apr 06 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C sxi wheels?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my team dynamics monza's 17" white swap only!!!! 24 database queries in 0.5730309 seconds