corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 hubs and quickshifts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 hubs and quickshifts
corsasportray

User status: Offline
10th Apr 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am now able to modify 2.0 hubs from astras cavs and calibras to fit within corsa and nova bearings. i am offering this on an exchange basis. un machined for finished parts. the cost is £60 for the pair and i can do both 4 and 5 stud hubs. The cost of postage is also to be paid by yourselves this is £7.70 each way i believe. I am also able to modify standard gear shifters to make them short shift. i.e. cutting and welding them. with extra strengthening in place. Again this is on exchange and i can modify them to suit standard engines or 2.0 conversions where a gearbox spacer has been used. The cost for this is £15 plus the costs for postage.

I will get pictures up by the end of the week of before and after.
kiddy-sean
Banned

10th Apr 06 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
jamesvalver

10th Apr 06 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might be very interested in a short shift for a 2.0 16v conversion
corsasportray

14th Apr 06 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 hubs and quickshifts 24 database queries in 0.0099831 seconds