corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Leather & Alcantara Bucket Seats - Never Fitted

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leather & Alcantara Bucket Seats - Never Fitted
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Apr 06 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought these to go in the car, but I havnt got round to fitting them and could be doing with the money.

Black leather with black Alcantara, includes universal subframes

i will get more pictures if anyone wants them
there is a wee scrape on the back of one, easily fixed with a wee bit of gloss black paint

Im looking for £275 for these ONO

Cheers,
Craig

E36 328
L30 SCT

12th Apr 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good deal
craig8
Premium Member

12th Apr 06 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, if someone finds me a company to post them with then it would be much appreciated

E36 328
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

13th Apr 06 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
SAL
Premium Member

13th Apr 06 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much are these new?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Leather & Alcantara Bucket Seats - Never Fitted 25 database queries in 0.0105360 seconds