corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much....
jamstercompaq

User status: Offline
12th Apr 06 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to get the crankshaft sensor repaired, as at the moment i am finding problems everytime i start me engine... it keeps cutting out, then start again then its fine.

So am assuming it could be the crankshaft sensor ??

Joe

12th Apr 06 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What engine? is the management light on? any other symptoms?
jamstercompaq

12th Apr 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.4i sports, and no light managerment is on....

Sometimes it starts straight away no problem and sometimes it just cut off when i start.

Second problem is when i am driving along on the A road or M1 I speed up and when i slow down the steering moves slighly on to the left side? what could be the problem there ?

I am going to take it to the garage but I want some advice so when I go to the garage I wanna know what I am talking about when I speak to the engineer.
jamstercompaq

12th Apr 06 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What did u mean by managerment lights on? when i start the engine the lights comes on. then goes off as how it normally does.
Joe

12th Apr 06 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Management light is the little orange light on the dash, it comes on with the ignition then should go off when you start the car. Then shouldnt come on when you are driving along. If it comes on the ECU stores a fault code and when you take it to a garage they can then read this code if they have the diagnostic equipment.

But TBH i am not familiar with the 1.4 engines and faults, someone else may be able to help. Sorry
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

12th Apr 06 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont be crank sensor then the slightest problem will cause a fault code.
jamstercompaq

12th Apr 06 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats ok.

The orange light does come on yeah, but i thought it was something to do with the emmission?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much.... 23 database queries in 0.0123971 seconds