corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk5 golf gti

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk5 golf gti
Icy

User status: Offline
14th Apr 06 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on behalf of mate

[quote="gtiglasgow"]After much thought I have decided to put the GTI up for sale. With a wife and 3 kids, it is just a wee bit too small for everyday use. Most of you know the car and will all know the basic GTI spec (6 speed, 197BHP etc, etc.). Its an April 2005 model (on an 05 plate) and has 10K on the clock. Will also have 6 months road tax.

Factory extras (which add up to around £2,500) include:

-Heated leather interior
-Pearl paint
-Luxury pack
-Winter pack

Modifications (which add up to over £2,000) include:

-17" polished Schmidt TH Line split rim alloys
-Falken tyres (stretched for the Euro Look)
-FK Highline coilovers
-Smoothed front grille with relocated number plate
-Black VW badges
-Red GTI badges
-16mm FK Spacers (still to be fitted)

Car also comes with the standard GTI suspension and a set of Eibach Sportline (-50mm) springs

I won't be deserting the VAG scene if the car sells. I have my eye on an Audi A4 Avant (which will get 19" rims, tints, coilovers etc, etc.) - can't get rid of me that easily!!

The basic Golf GTI (without the above factory extras) costs £20,300, so with the extras and modifications we are up to around £25,000. First offer of £19,500 will secure.

http://blackgolf.co.uk/scott.htm

Scott
kz

User status: Offline
14th Apr 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gorgeous!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk5 golf gti 24 database queries in 0.0073960 seconds