corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 Subwoofer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 Subwoofer
andy hirst

User status: Offline
15th Apr 06 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4

This is not something I want to do but, other things have to take priority.

This is a fantastic sub, It is possible to fall in love with it and thats why writing this is so painfull. It hits all the right notes cleanly and precicely. Although an SQ sub it can drop and it does this well. Its a great sub thats incredibly difficult to get hold of now which is a shame.

Here are the specs:

Nominal Impedance (IMP) 2 / 8 ohm
DC Resistance (Re) 3.9 / 7.8 ohms
Resonant Frequency (Fs) 26Hz
Electrical "Q" (Qes) .374
Mechanical "Q" (Qms) 5.42
Total "Q" (Qts) .35
Equivalent Volume (Vas) 2.05 ft3
One Way Linear (Xmax) 13.2mm
Cone Area (Sd) 350 cm2
Sensitivity (Spl) 89,9db
RMS Power Handling (Pwr) 50 to 300
Speaker Displacement .05 ft3

Important: There is a small scratch on the cone due to someone flinging something in my boot. They shall remain nameless as they have already been serverly dealt with by means of a bitch slap. I have shown this in the pics.

Otherwise this has been taken care of like it is my own child. Never sent a distorted signal. It was run in for a month before I consdiered moving the gain from minimum.

Here are some pics:

Now the price. I'm looking for around the £160 mark but am open to sensible offers. Delivery is separate, you can sort it out or I will use parceline but this will be extra, wouldn't be no more than £13 though. This is for the sub only not the box.

Can do a meet in Manchester area or close.

The box is 0.75cu.ft and trimmed in vinyl, not the most professional trim job but it looks the part. It uses speakon connectors so the male connectors would be included. --PICKUP ONLY

I do have an MTX amp that I powered it with, check out the separate post for info. Deals can be done.

Andy
andydh@gmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 Subwoofer 24 database queries in 0.1954980 seconds