corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » smoked crystal headlamps! £75 @ PV!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author smoked crystal headlamps! £75 @ PV!
breezy

User status: Offline
19th Apr 06 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys i'll be bringing a few sets of crystal headlamps with me to pv, this price is for order placed before the show and you will save yourselves the carriage @ £9.95 these are the same the ones rimstyle sell for £108.95 inc p&p save yourselves £33.95 that's over 30%!

[Edited on 19-04-2006 by breezy]
SyKaTurbo

19th Apr 06 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are these LHD or RHD setup. Any in silver?
breezy

19th Apr 06 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are lhd i'm afraid same as rimstyle ones, and yes i can do silver at the same price but would require payment in full because of special order status. thanks for your interest. Barrie.
breezy

19th Apr 06 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
breezy

22nd Apr 06 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttmft

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » smoked crystal headlamps! £75 @ PV! 24 database queries in 0.0093932 seconds