corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sierra Cosworth Touring Car Replica ( cheap insurance)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sierra Cosworth Touring Car Replica ( cheap insurance)
Bradz

User status: Offline
30th Apr 06 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is an on going project of mine.

All it needs now is a YB lump fitted, but has a Good running 2.1 205 block Pinto in it just now running on Injection.

LONG MOT and TAX

Cheap Insurance

The shell is a NON Sunroof model. It has GENUINE Cosworth EVERYTHING, All Bumpers, etc are ford items, along with the Bonnet etc,

There is NO cheap replica parts on this car. The Seats are BRAND NEW Sparco's that cost me a small fortune last month..

BRAND NEW Sparco seats just fitted at a cost of £700

To get the car to this standard i have spend along time finding the right parts and even bought a complete car just to get parts from it.

It has Cosworth rear axle/diff fitted along with rear disks. It has cosworth Dash/Clocks etc. Basicly if a cosworth has it, so does mine.

It has been painted inside and out.

Nice 17" RARE TSW Hocenhiem wheels are fitted ith good tyres, these are like hens teeth now and make £500 all day long

Koni shocks etc are fitted.

No rear seats, still has Orginal cosworth door cards etc

ONLY REASON FOR SALE IS LOSS OF GARAGE, SO I AM OPPEN TO OFFERS AROUND £2700 OR P/X ETC.

Im not that fussed if i dont sell.

THE CAR HAS NO RUST OR ROT

MUST BE SEEN

MORE INFO ON REQUEST

Poor pics, but gives u an idea but dont do the condition of the car justice.

[Edited on 30-04-2006 by Bradz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sierra Cosworth Touring Car Replica ( cheap insurance) 24 database queries in 0.0102170 seconds