corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Imported 17" Chrome Alloys - FS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Imported 17" Chrome Alloys - FS
big_D

User status: Offline
11th May 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not long ago I bought these alloys from another Corsa Sport member and have had them on my car ever since.

I'm now selling my car and returning all modified parts back to standard so the wheels have to go. I paid £500 for them and they're just over a year old. They have the usual chrome corrosion marks on the inside of the alloys where brake dust has built up but it's barely noticeable. There is also some slight chrome corrosion in the small parts of the rim but are still not very noticeable. As I'm looking for an easy sale I will accept £400 for them and will arrange a courier service for the buyer also, unless of course the buyer wants to pick them up themselves.

I will soon upload some pictures showing the quality of the chrome and highlight the chrome corrosion areas. They fit perfectly on my Corsa so will undoubtably fit all other Corsas, possibly other 4 stud cars too. If you have any questions then please feel free to drop me a u2u and I will reply as soon as humanly possible.

Update:

All of the tyres are in perfect condition. They all have a lot of thread, no cuts, rips in the rubber.

[Edited on 11-05-2006 by big_D]
big_D

11th May 06 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are the pictures that I mentioned, sorry for them being big;

The make and model of the wheel is Panther Origin. The white marks around the edge of the tyre is the glue from just having two new tyres fitted.

I know the image isn't exactly clear, due to me having a poor camera, but as you can see the chrome corrosion in the rim fold isn't anything major. Would even appear smaller if the wheels had been cleaned, but they haven't

This picture shows the inner part of the alloy, as you can see the brake dust does show up a lot on chrome but it isn't noticeable from the front of the alloy

This picture is a bit unclear also but it does show what the chrome looks like on the inner part of the alloy once it has been cleaned
big_D

11th May 06 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn photo bucket, I'll get pics back up shortly
big_D

11th May 06 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big_D

13th May 06 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
big_D

14th May 06 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^
big_D

15th May 06 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^
big_D

17th May 06 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^
big_D

18th May 06 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noone interested?
scott b

18th May 06 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offset?
big_D

18th May 06 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pcd 100, offset 45, width 7.5"

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Imported 17" Chrome Alloys - FS 24 database queries in 0.0107441 seconds