corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SXi (T plate) doors on L plate Corsa SRi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SXi (T plate) doors on L plate Corsa SRi
Teknologikal

User status: Offline
17th May 06 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just went down the scrappies and got a wicked deal on the doors and hatch I was searching for (including spoiler! £100)

I noticed on the doors that where the wires connect from the chassis to the door that it's a plug with about 20-30 pins inside it. I know this door had electric windows cos the switch is still part of the wiring. So, will this plug straight into my SRi or not? Did Vauxhall change anything about the wiring to the door?

Also, I noticed the wires at the top of the hatch were cut....I'm assuming that they run the rear wiper and central locking but there seems to be a few there, much more than I expected....what the other wires for?

Not got my Haynes manual a yet (only had the car since Sunday) so any insights would be nice.
ed

17th May 06 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doors will fit ok, you can always swap the looms if they don't like each other.

Boot wires will be for the rear wiper, rear central locking motor and heated screen.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th May 06 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Boot wires will be for the rear wiper, rear central locking motor and heated screen.

and door pin to control the boot light and alarm.
That is why there are so many cables!

If it has a spoiler, I hope there is a rear washer pipe there as well, it could be fun to connect up otherwise!

[Edited on 17-05-2006 by tom_simes]

New Poll