corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HOW CAN I STOP THEIVING B#*"@?<S FROM PULLING MY DOOR BACK

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HOW CAN I STOP THEIVING B#*"@?<S FROM PULLING MY DOOR BACK
gavin2409

User status: Offline
17th May 06 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOKE UP YESTERDAY MORNING TO FIND OUT SOME THEIVING WANKER HAD STOLE MY WHOLE SYSTEM.
THEY BENT MY DOOR BACK POPPED UP THE LOCK AND HELPED THEMSELVES TO ALL MY STUFF N ALL THE POLICE HAD TO SAY WAS "WEEL TAKE SOME PHOTOGRAPHS AND FINGER PRINTS" "BUT WE DONT THINK YOUL GET YOUR STUFF BACK"
WHERES THE FUCKING JUSTICE THERE QUICK ENOUGH TO PULL ME OVER AND HAND OUT FINES LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GOING OUT AND CATCHING THE LITTLE TWATS THEY CANT BE ARSED.
SO IF ANY1 CAN HELP THAT WILL BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rileysport

17th May 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy an M249 squad automatic weapon, that'll stop em
Ry_B
Banned

17th May 06 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear that but..

First take deep breaths

Secondly take the caps off!

I know it's a joke mate, but it's easy money for them to go after people doing 32 in a 30 !

gavin2409

17th May 06 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THING IS IT COST ME ABOUT £900 FOR ALL THE STUFF AND THEYL JUST GO DOWN TO THEIR LOCAL DEALER AND SELL IT ALL FOR AN OUNCE OR SUMMIT
WAN@#RS
CoastalCorsa

17th May 06 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theives are dumb if i were you i would go for a few drinks in a few dodgy pubs in your area i am pretty sure they will try sell your system back to you !
gavin2409

17th May 06 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went down our local spot last night and no1 had heard anything pop down there again tonight ask around again but its all probably gone by now anyway
CoastalCorsa

17th May 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check ebay and other car forums
Marc

17th May 06 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't stop them from bending your door back other than locking the car away in a garage. Removing the install from sight, if you can, when parking would be a good idea too.
gavin2409

17th May 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you live in a strret like mine with no garages and no driveways it would be very difficult to do what your saying
gavin2409

17th May 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coastalcorsa tried that none are on ebay from close to me gonna check the local ad trader too to c if theyve put it up in there
jamesvalver

17th May 06 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not alot you can do 2stop em really. just remove things from sight. other thing to do is if its outside your house, get a cctv camera from ebay and use that. we got 1 and even tho its black and white, we cought the lil shit that had ago at me bros r5 turbo
boyracer2002

17th May 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted mate i would love to knee cap someone if i caught them doing it to mine or found out it was them..........but anyway

Cut the top of the door frame off and weld it shut i looked at this but im mad or run a live through your car so if touched they get electricuted until you disarm
shane2corsa

18th May 06 at 06:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

superglue razor blades on the inner edge of the door frame? maybe thats slightly illegal.
manchester-lad

18th May 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

other thing u can on ya door u av that lil black door pin so when u open door car alarm goes off if u have one put another one futher up so if it happins again it will sat alarm off.
MikeE

18th May 06 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by manchester-lad
other thing u can on ya door u av that lil black door pin so when u open door car alarm goes off if u have one put another one futher up so if it happins again it will sat alarm off.

very good thinking mate
shawboy

18th May 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a surprise gave mate with the area your from, police are fucking useless.
last year in play offs i had my window smashed and my system nicked.
went to police station, they did photos and finger prints, said they would ring me back in a couple of weeks with the results. a month passed and no word, rang them and they said they aint even sent prints off, not worth it.
gavin2409

20th May 06 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

useless like you said mate never doing them any favours in the future
Gregor

20th May 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shane2corsa
superglue razor blades on the inner edge of the door frame? maybe thats slightly illegal.

Quality !!!
justrials2

20th May 06 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put some razors on there so they slice there fingers the fucking tosers
cossie_corsa

20th May 06 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
Gutted mate i would love to knee cap someone if i caught them doing it to mine or found out it was them..........but anyway

Cut the top of the door frame off and weld it shut i looked at this but im mad or run a live through your car so if touched they get electricuted until you disarm

i also was gonna do this to my door, welding the top frame up but it seemed like too much work. live wire sounds ace though
Will_Sport

21st May 06 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can get an alarm that'll work off that door pin thing (like i have... got a toad ai606, which'll go off if anything is open)

but what you want is the ai606 toad alarm with a dual stage microwave sensor.... get too close and it beeps to warn away, any closer (like in the car) it'll go off properly.

i just have ultrasonics in mine for movement detection and have added a dual stage shock sensor... if someone nudges it it'll bleep, if say a football bounces of it (or my mum walks into wing mirror lol) it'll set whole thing off.

mine cost £100 of ebay new, and knew a proper fitter who did it for £30 (although he usually charges £60)
csweatherston

21st May 06 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the door pins off, then if they bend the door back atleast they wont be able to unlock it m8
Ry_B
Banned

21st May 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Will_Sport
you can get an alarm that'll work off that door pin thing (like i have... got a toad ai606, which'll go off if anything is open)

but what you want is the ai606 toad alarm with a dual stage microwave sensor.... get too close and it beeps to warn away, any closer (like in the car) it'll go off properly.

i just have ultrasonics in mine for movement detection and have added a dual stage shock sensor... if someone nudges it it'll bleep, if say a football bounces of it (or my mum walks into wing mirror lol) it'll set whole thing off.

mine cost £100 of ebay new, and knew a proper fitter who did it for £30 (although he usually charges £60)

Sounds good, but what about in car parks? Wouldn't it constantly be telling people to GTF?

Think it would cause too much unwanted attention TBH!
gavin2409

21st May 06 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate need an alarm got a shitty one on there at the moment and you reckon it will itl only cost me around £150-£180
cheers gav
SVM 286

22nd May 06 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gavin, put a run of gaffer tape or similar, along the inside edge of the upper door frame around the top of the window where they grasp it.

Then finely grind up a load of light bulb glass in a pice of denim with a toffee hammer and a vise.

Coat the gaffer tape with super glue or preferably a more flexible adhesive if you have one and apply the crushed glass to the glue with the denim.

Allow to dry and vacuum off any residue.

Remember not to ever touch that part of the door again.

Presumably, it won't stop the thieves, but by Christ, it'll make em regret doing it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll