corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 2.0 CD DTi - 50mpg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 2.0 CD DTi - 50mpg
B21pLaYa

User status: Offline
22nd May 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all

Selling my astra which ive owned since December. Reason for selling is i finish work placement soon as going back to uni so wont require a car to do much mileage, so looking for something smaller.

I got the car on 75k and now its 82k, which have all been trouble-free apart from when the diesel-leaks off pipes needed replacing, and i replaced the glow plugs at the same time with genuine NGK ones.

The car was serviced before i got it and ive just bought oil and oil filter (GM Stuff) to do it again (next fews days).

MOT till Novemebrr 2006 andTax till End Jan 2007 or Feb.

star silver 2
5dr 2.0 dti with 100bhp and excellent economy.
green stuff pads
drilled and grooved discs on front, standard on rear
IG7 - so cheap insurance.

engine has timing chain so no need to worry about getting belt changed.

I have the original handbook with car pass and stamped book (no receipts). was an ex company car "Appleyard Contracts". Have all old MOT's to confirm mileage.

A couple of months ago someone ht the bumper so needs replacing http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/b21playa/IMAGE_004.jpg. The black marks will be taken off.

As its CD spec, it has good features, Air Con, electric fron winows, elec mirrors, wod console panel, CD player and velour seats. It still has the original VX mats.

The following extra's have been added:

- SXi rear spoiler
- 16" SXi alloys
- professionally tinte windows all-round (lighter in front)
- Cat 1 Clifford Concept 650 - i have since getting it installed added a mobile phone txt system, so if the alarm goes off you will receive a text. this is a custom piece of kit and not off the shelf.
- nokia Ck-7W carkit with 6230/6230i cradle at present but accepts bluetooth connections as well.

Havent had chnace for pictures as no camera but will tty get some from my phone.

Im looking for a car in replacement really, anything small will do just let me know what you got.

Below is from parkers :

Cost New ('00) £ 15495
Franchised Dealer £ 5325
Independent Dealer £ 4955
Private Good £ 4170
Private Poor £ 3090
Part Exchange £ 3650

BLACKWIDEBEAUTY

22nd May 06 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got any pics and what is it exactly you want for the car. I am interested
B21pLaYa

22nd May 06 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BLACKWIDEBEAUTY
have you got any pics and what is it exactly you want for the car. I am interested

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v151/b21playa/astra/

of the car before the wheels and spoiler went on

looking for a car in exchange really as i use car everyday to get to work and no public transport serves it. - anything considered really but around £3300 for the car

let me know your thoughts
B21pLaYa

23rd May 06 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 2.0 CD DTi - 50mpg 24 database queries in 0.0082700 seconds