corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SRI 1.8 June 2005 For Sale £7250 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SRI 1.8 June 2005 For Sale £7250 ono
Prescient

User status: Offline
25th May 06 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

I am selling my 05 (June) 1.8SRI. Its met Black, done 13k miles and is in really excellent condition. Has cruise control, air con alarm etc. It is also 100% standard, no mods at all.

Its a UK car with 2 owners. Myself and vauxhall. The car has no finance outstanding and will have the remainder of the warranty and 2 years Roadside Assistance. Its got a coupple of months tax remaining.

I am selling it as I have gone on unpaid leave from work for a few months. whilst I finish my degree and can't afford to keep it.

I can take pleanty more photos but I hope this will do for now.

I only want £7250 ono which using the glasses guide is a bargain. The trade top book is £7390 and mid book is £6730. Thats the trade in not resale price as well. The Link is on the vauxhall site if you want a valution check.

You can email me here My Email

I live in Bournemouth.

[Edited on 25-05-2006 by Prescient]

[Edited on 25-05-2006 by Prescient]

[Edited on 26-05-2006 by Prescient]
Prescient

User status: Offline
26th May 06 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price Dropped to £7250 which is what I am listing it on Ebay for

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SRI 1.8 June 2005 For Sale £7250 ono 24 database queries in 0.0064838 seconds