corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c center console

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c center console
elliottsxi

User status: Offline
12th Jun 06 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone,

my first post!

Ive recently bought a new head unit for my car and the facia adapter along with it so i could fit it into the center console. Turnes out that the facia adaptor is a different shade of silver than the rest of the center console I went to vauxhall and they didnt even know what kind of silver it was lol so does any1 know what the name of the silver is so i can get the facia the same colour as the rest of the console plz?

cheers

scott

New Poll