corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White 1992 redtop calibra for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White 1992 redtop calibra for sale
corsatpot

User status: Offline
   25th Jun 06 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

white calibra, non runner due to knackered gearbox and blown head gasket i think, it mite not be the head gasket cos im no expert but the water boils out the top of it after ten mins of running. car actually runs after battery is charged. lowered on 17inch momo alloys but they are fooked with flat tyres. interior is in the car but only drivers seat bolted down properly, no tax or mot neither v5 document, got one key!! has to be trailored but if someone wants a project it could be rebuilt obviously! 155 thousand miles are on the clock but apart from the problems ive told you, no rattles or smokes!! bodywork is not very nice either with rust hole in back right arch and dented front o/s wing and scatches all over!! I HAVE MADE IT SOUND VERY CRAP AND OFF PUTTING BUT I DONT WANT TO MUG SOMEONE OFF. The only reason im putting it in here is for the engine tht someone mite want! remember its the 2ltr 16v redtop
So after all tht talking about how poo it is i will take £50, but has to be collected or towed! 07871912132 if you wana ring me, by the way i live in deal kent next to dover! thx tommy

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White 1992 redtop calibra for sale 24 database queries in 0.2713919 seconds