corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what cars will my wheels fit pls help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what cars will my wheels fit pls help!!
K@R£N

User status: Offline
   2nd Jul 06 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chattin to a mate about getting a new car in a few months but I like the wheels on my corsa. Just wondering what cars my wheels will fit. Don't know much about them but they are fox racing and 4 stud thingies, and i think they 15" lol

[Edited on 02-07-2006 by K@R£N]
Adam-D

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 06 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything with a 4x100 stud patten and then if you currently run spiggot rings they could fit other things with a different spiggot kit

but they will fit most vauxhall with 4 stud and then the oodd polo/golf running 4x100

best way if someone is interested just find out what they have and then find out the stud patten and offset
then you will know if they need a spiggot kit and maybee spacers

New Poll