corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 1.6 16v "BJUM" Ecu, Chip, Transponder etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 16v "BJUM" Ecu, Chip, Transponder etc
snottysnowy1

User status: Offline
   7th Jul 06 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking for an ecu with matching chip and ignition surround. Need one with the four letter code BJUM on it so i can put my chip in it. Cheers
ckallis500

User status: Offline
7th Jul 06 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi the BJUM ecu that you are after i believe came from a early corsa gsi which had the c16xe engine, the ecu has red/blue plugs and the ecu is abit longer than the newer ecotec ecu's, if this is the one your after i am pretty sure they never made them with the built in imobiliser so u would not need any form of chip or transponder...(i have a BJUM ecu sat next to me and i know this one for curtain does not use the chip/transponder) hope this helps...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 1.6 16v "BJUM" Ecu, Chip, Transponder etc 24 database queries in 0.0089569 seconds