corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Footballers slip up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Footballers slip up
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jul 06 at 00:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - Vinny Jones

'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - Richard Rufus

'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

'I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.' - Ian Rush

'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George Ndah had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing.' - Ade Akinbiyi

'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

'I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.' - Ugo Ehiogu

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo

'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry

'The Brazilians were South America, and the Ukranians will be more European.' - Phil Neville

'The opening ceremony was good, although I missed it.' - Graeme Le Saux

'I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable.' - Paul Gascoigne

'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock.' - Barry Venison
mav

15th Jul 06 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some good ones there.
jonnysri

15th Jul 06 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo hahaha
Jake

15th Jul 06 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George Ndah had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing.' - Ade Akinbiyi

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Footballers slip up 23 database queries in 0.0090630 seconds