corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Todays transfer gossip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Todays transfer gossip
Teddy

User status: Offline
19th Jul 06 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ashley Cole is close to making a £16m move from Arsenal to Chelsea. (Various)

Fulham midfielder Steed Malbranque has rejected a move to Middlesbrough. (Daily Express)

Chelsea's £50m bid for Brazil and AC Milan midfielder Kaka is turned down. (The Times)

Newcastle are locked in a battle with Portsmouth for Sochaux stars Jaouad Zairi and Souleymane Diawara. (Daily Express)

AC Milan head the hunt for Juventus star Gianluca Zambrotta. (The Daily Telegraph)

Fulham boss Chris Coleman is set to sign Middlesbrough defender Franck Queudrue for £2m. (The Sun)

Real Madrid want to sign Juventus trio Fabio Cannavaro, Emerson and Gianluca Zambrotta. (The Guardian)

West Ham are making a move for Swiss international Tranquillo Barnetta. (The Guardian)

Portsmouth are set to complete a £7.5m deal for Fenerbahce striker Nicolas Anelka. (Daily Mail)

Bolton boss Sam Allardyce may try to sign Argentina captain Juan Pablo Sorin from Villarreal. (Daily Mail)

Portsmouth are leading the chase for 6ft 8in Serbia striker Nikola Zigic. (Daily Mirror)

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes is hoping to sign South Africa striker Benni McCarthy. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United's hopes of signing Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres have been dealt a blow following Inter Milan's £26m bid. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal are looking to sign Juventus star Lilian Thuram with Ashley Cole heading to Chelsea. (Daily Star)

Celtic may move for Real Madrid's Thomas Gravesen as doubts surround the future of Stilian Petrov and Alan Thompson. (Daily Record)

Cosmo

19th Jul 06 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Teddy
Chelsea's £50m bid for Brazil and AC Milan midfielder Kaka is turned down. (The Times)

Manchester United's hopes of signing Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres have been dealt a blow following Inter Milan's £26m bid. (Daily Mirror)

Where the hell is Kaka going to fit into that midfield

And I said Utd would be outbid for Torres and wouldnt get him
Tom

19th Jul 06 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kaka is amazing but chelsea are taking the piss

Hope torres does go to inter.
Tom

19th Jul 06 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and sorin to bolton
Jules

19th Jul 06 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Kaka is amazing but chelsea are taking the piss

Hope torres does go to inter.

TBH I'd rather see Inter get a good solid midfielder (Viera), A better goalkeeper (Buffon) and a decent left back or left winger (Zambrotta), looks unlikely we'll get all three but tbh we have Adriano and Oba Oba Martins/Cruz/Recoba upfront so don't really need another striker but we do need more cover in other areas.

A midfield duo of Viera and Cambiasso would be immense!
nik

19th Jul 06 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the hell would Blackburn be after ANOTHER striker? Already signed a few this summer and their all crap
Jamie Walby

19th Jul 06 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cole to Chelsea
Nath

19th Jul 06 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of all those newspaper rumour transfers only a couple will actually happen, and they wont be the interesting ones.
Nath

19th Jul 06 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Teddy

Where the hell is Kaka going to fit into that midfield

And I said Utd would be outbid for Torres and wouldnt get him

Neither team has actually bid for either player, its newspaper column inches again.
J da Silva

19th Jul 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Cole to Chelsea

tbh it's maybe better for Arsenal that you get rid of him, he's not committed I don't think and Wenger has told him a few times he's going to have to keep his gob shut, Wenger isn't daft, he'll get rid of what used to be immense players when they are on the way down.
Jamie Walby

19th Jul 06 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the fact he is going to (possibly) Chelsea that's annoyinh me.

Anywhere but Chelsea!
J da Silva

19th Jul 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
its the fact he is going to (possibly) Chelsea that's annoyinh me.

Anywhere but Chelsea!

It will ruin him, and soon players will be revolting against each other, Arsenal will be laughing mate, trust me.
I reckon there will be some trouble within Chelsea this year.
Jamie Walby

19th Jul 06 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope you are right
Carr

19th Jul 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Why the hell would Blackburn be after ANOTHER striker? Already signed a few this summer and their all crap

Hopefully be gettin mido. he'll be better than any of that other bollocks we just signed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Todays transfer gossip 23 database queries in 0.0106349 seconds