corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » been thinking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author been thinking
morpheus22

User status: Offline
31st Jul 06 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok.been having a think of what i should do to the car next and had allot of ideas.

should i carry on buying new parts for the car was thinking irmy skirts,airdam front and rear bumpers,smoked lights front and rear, de badged,take rub strips off,and then have it resprayed in the same colour.
but then thought well the cars done 95k on a p and whould it be worth all the work to then sell it next year? and get hardly anything for it i know i wouldnt ge the price i payed for the car no matter what i did to it.

so allso thought should i keep the car as it is now keep it for another year or maybe 2 save as much cash as i can and look into buying a astra mk4 1.8 or gsi if i can afford the insurance etc

or should i buy a bigger engine for the corsa?
Robin
Premium Member

31st Jul 06 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

save for the ashtray... bigger and better, the corsa is not gonna keep you happy in 2 years time
Ry_B
Banned

31st Jul 06 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moneys no good to you when you're dead, but would be silly to not put some away.

IMO keep the Corsa as it is and save for something better. Corsa's look good slammed with wheels, don't need much else doing to them
morpheus22

31st Jul 06 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ry_B
Moneys no good to you when you're dead, but would be silly to not put some away.

IMO keep the Corsa as it is and save for something better. Corsa's look good slammed with wheels, don't need much else doing to them

same opinion my cousin has
morpheus22

31st Jul 06 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know we crnt see into the future but how much would astra's be going for around end off next year?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » been thinking 22 database queries in 0.0113981 seconds