corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking calibra 2.0 8v lots of modified parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author breaking calibra 2.0 8v lots of modified parts
ckallis500

User status: Offline
11th Aug 06 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a friend wrote his calibra off recently, so i have bought it off him and i have taken on the task of stripping it to sell it all off seperatly.. i believe the car is caribic blue but it does look a little greener, i will get pics up soon so you can see. the car is a K-reg 2.0l 8v. here are a list of modifications and a rough guide price as forum rules state...
list of modifications...

ebc drilled/grooved front discs and ebc pads with calipers/brakets less than a month old so very little wear £100

set of 4 17" BSA split 5 spoke chrome alloy wheels (car not at my house but think there all mint with good tyres, price is if they are mint so will be cheaper if there not) £300

2ltr 8v engine, superchipped, fse power boost valve and belived to have fast road cam, with everything needed to run (loom,ecu,mounts ect ect) £250

mint black heated leather interior (front and rear seats and front and rear door cards £100

m3 mirrors to fit calibra £25

full stainless steel powerflow system (cat-back) letterbox style oval £100

stainless steel de-cat pipe £50

fully de-locked and de-handled drivers and passenger door, the handles have been re-moved to a very high standard was done over a year ago and there are no marks on the doors where the handles used to be, complete with electrics in the doors (window motor, wiring harness and solenoid to pop open the door) these are rare and can be expensive to get done and i dont know how much they cost be be done, so please make an offer

lexus style rear lights £50

colour coded sideskirts with all jacking point covers £50

from what i can remember this is pretty much all the main bits on the car, at the moment the car is complete minus the bumpers as the car spun in a lane which smashed both bumpers and pushed the front sub-frame back enough to write it off!!! all parts are for sale so if there is anything needed please let me know with an offer and i'll see what i can do..

Forgot to add, pics will be up over the weekend. if there is any specific pics of any parts that you want then please let me know

many thanks

chris
ckallis500

11th Aug 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
ckallis500

18th Aug 06 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt pics coming soon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking calibra 2.0 8v lots of modified parts 24 database queries in 0.3373361 seconds