corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » My corsa project - Gauging interest, poss for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsa project - Gauging interest, poss for sale
moddedcorsa

User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, As my Nova project turned into a full restoration, i sold my cavalier daily driver, and got another corsa b.

When i bought the corsa it was in need of a few things being sorted/replaced to be honest, heres how it was, apart from had 17" mvk multispokes fitted to it.

Over the top painted interior parts:

"shopping list" on the door

So after a good wash, i started replacing all the white interior bits with nice std items:

Engine was removed, stripped down, cleaned and painted.
Whilst engine was out, all engine mounts, steering rack etc were repainted black, ang generally tidyied the bay up.

I purchased an F15 CR gearbox, cleaned and painted:

Engine was stripped down, and rebuilt with new gaskets etc.

And my nova at the side looking extremely dusty.

Whilst all the suspension components were off, polly bushes were fitted (still to do the rear beam)

Ive always had a keen interest in rallying, so decided - white car, subtle rally theme.
This involved painting and fitting a more subtle rear bumper, Gm dealer sport replica mudflaps, Tow eyes painted red, cesaro "motorsport" badges on grill and tailgate.

Also the "shopping list" on the doors was removed, a tint strip fitted. M3's changed for dtms (bit less ott, and smaller than std mirrors)

Brake calipers, disk bells, and drums painted red.

The 17's were 7" wide and the offset was a bit low, so were rubbing on the rear arch trimp with any weight in the back, so they were changed to 15" cav gsi rims with 195/45 Avons.

How the car looks now:

Magnex exhaust and mudflaps:

Better looking interior

What does everyone think?

If anyones interested im thinking of selling the car, as id like something a bit bigger (more practical, as i will start car sharing for work in few weeks) such as a 1.6/1.8 mk4 astra 3-door, possibly focus.

So i may be interested in a swap - try me

[Edited on 17-08-2006 by moddedcorsa]
moddedcorsa

17th Aug 06 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

updated, bttt
moddedcorsa

20th Aug 06 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody even remotely interested?
K5-KYL

20th Aug 06 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks a decent car mate. potential anyway.
moddedcorsa

21st Aug 06 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a clean wee car, change the wheels and it will look great
moddedcorsa

30th Aug 06 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » My corsa project - Gauging interest, poss for sale 23 database queries in 0.0080070 seconds