corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wheel arch liners

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheel arch liners
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

took a wheel off today to investigate my pads as they where sqeualing alot and found that there is a big part of my wheel arch liner missing on the drivers side.
I did notice that there was more dirt getting into the engine bay then usual. What would you suggest would be the best way to fix the hole and will it be causing that much damage? as other then the charcol cannister thing and the side repeaters is there anything else behind there?

thanks Gavin

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
jr

13th Aug 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing else there

best bet is to replace it
gavin18787
Premium Member

13th Aug 06 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im off to vaux on my lunch break tomoro to get a new top mount so il ask then. Bet its expensive

[Edited on 13-08-2006 by gavin18787]

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

New Poll